24.3.10

Privet!‏
Saatja: Vall B. (******@datarecallinc.com)


Saadetud: 23. märts 2010. a. 23:50:53
Adressaat: tulesiia@hotmail.com;

Aloha, my dear friend!

My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We will lock them up
together, And throw away the key. I am a little bird who is ready to fly
far and far away in order to find my love in the foreign land. When I
find what I am looking for, my love will be undying. We will feel truly
blessed that we become a part of each other lives. I want to become your
everything, because you will be everything for me. I promise to always
love you and always hold you in my heart.
I will always be here findinglady.com/partners/ for you when you
need me, and I will love you no matter what life brings us.

Waiting for your letter
Lera B

No comments:

Post a Comment